Monday, August 20, 2012

Good morning from the Great Pacific Northwest.  I'm in a Great mood today for two reasons:    First, it's Jeanne's 50th Birthday and I'm looking forward to spoiling her all day.   We've already been celebrating her birthday all of last week, so not a lack of fun and frivoloity so far.

Second; I had a request to engineer a dive seat from a current customer.   I love these types of requests as it gives me a reason to be creative and do something out of the ordinary.    He wanted it about 20" square and be able to fold down into the water and all him to have his dive gear on and still be able to get on and off the platform easily.

I think we did a terrific job of meeting his design criteria and still keep it clean, strong and affordable.    So much so that I'm going to add it as an option going forward.     I think it will sell because it's not the first time someone has requested it.

So if you are a diver and want some extra room on the back of the boat, an easy way to get out of the water or a place to just rest inbetween dives.....consider our new dive seat platform as an addition to your boat.

Or, if you have an idea of a different option that you don't see on my site.....write me an e-mail and tell me about it.....I love those types of requests and I love my customers!

This and more photos can be seen on the options page of my website:  www.myswimplatform.com  

Enjoy the rest of the boating season.   We're starting to get call about winterizing and storage.    Where does the time go?

Cheers!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment