Friday, May 6, 2016

Good morning. I had to take a few minutes to blog, because I had SUCH A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY!!

I learned a lot from Jason, who--along with his wife, Melissa--owns Hytek Tooling. Jason sold me my new toy.... a CNC table so that I can fabricate SeaDek. AND, we actually cut my first pad. I felt like it was a great start. I have a lot to learn, but once I learn, it's going to be as routine as making a swim platform... :)



Also, we finally seeded the golf course! Chad, from Spokane Boys, came and hydro seeded the fairways. We have a Green golf course! Whoot squared!! I will continue to work on the greens and get them seeded in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.



Yesterday, Kale and I decided that it is time to raise our pricing on our swim platforms. Materials costs have gone up significantly, and we have not raised our prices for several years. So, I'm announcing now that our prices are going to $75 per square foot if you install, and $95 per square foot if we install. This will be effective at the end of June 2016. So, if you are thinking about ordering a Safe-Step Swim Platform, order it NOW and SAVE!!

So, now I'm off for my last day of training on the CNC table, and then I think I will sleep all weekend....

Cheers, all.

Thanks for your continued support!

Scott and Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment