Friday, February 8, 2013

Good morning.   

Well, here it is....the world's only (that I know of) Metal flaked, fiber optic enhanced swim platform!    

I'm very pleased with how the platform turned out.   However, I originally thought of this as a means to draw attention to our booth at the Boat Show.    The bright overhead lights made the affect less pronounced than I had hoped.    But the folks who do notice it are very impressed and it still is getting a lot of attention.

I'm going to make it an option as I think there will be a small percentage of people who would like to see the twinkling lights on their platforms at night.    It works very well as a marine application because there is no electrical outside of the boat and it draws very little amperage.

I will be doing some more video after the boat show so that I can hopefully get the lighting such that it shows the affect very nicely.

And that will be posted here and on the website:   www.myswimplatform.com   

Have a Great weekend!

And thanks for your continued support....

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment