Thursday, January 10, 2013

Picture of a Very large platform

Hi again.    I promised pictures of this very large platform that we are fabricating for a customer in South Carolina.    This is a picture of the basic platform bottom.    Once this platform is complete, it will have four slots, two Neat Cleats, a four step undermount ladder and Safe Step Storage compartment.   

The customer has indicated that he will send photos once it is installed.    You'll be able to see the final testimonial and pictures at www.myswimplatform.com.   

I'm pretty sure that my competitors cannot make this platform.    That is why Contemporary Fiberglass is the world's largest custom extended swim platform company!

I'll keep you informed.   

Cheers, Scott

1 comment:

  1. Awesome platform! I smell a new category "Party Platforms", woohoo.

    ReplyDelete