Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have two new significant developments to share. The first is that I have joined the Northwest Marine Trade Association (NMTA). It was a requirement for getting into the Seattle Boat Show. But it turns out that I'm glad I'm involved. They have some good publications and I should get some exposure on the West side. I am also taking advantage of a Boat Show Special for advertizing in a West Side magazine- Nor'Westing. The editor has already decided to write an article about my company in addition to the advertizing.

The second development is that the air pollution control authority in Spokane has recognized my business- Contemporary Fiberglass, as a top (gold level) achiever in performance with regards to improving air quality. I have always believed that I could run my business effectively, profitably and still abide by all relevant regulations. And to be honest, as I grow older I am even more convinced that I want to help leave this planet in good shape for my children and grandchildren.

I have been getting ready for the Boat Shows at the end of the month. The phone has been ringing with potential customers wanting information on my Safe Step Swim Platforms. I believe that 2010 will be another record breaker. I'm so confident that a custom extended swim platform adds so much safety and functionality to your boating experience that more and more people will be ordering them.

Cheers. I hope to hear from you if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment